Friday, April 22, 2011

Introduction

The purpose of this blog is simply to give me a place to put online various things that I've written over the years (or may write in the future) which don't fall under easily identifiable categories.  So this is going to be something of a "random blog" and I don't expect it to be updated all that regularly. 

Still it will allow me a place to put/keep online items like an article that I wrote back in 1997 on "The Marian Imagery in the First Terminator Movie" which remains available on the internet because someone out there liked the article, but could disappear tommorrow if the service that has it up goes out of business or the person who keeps it up decides to take it down, etc.  Here I'll have more control over these sorts of things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment